LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time of a signal

Good afternoon, I hope you can help me, I am measuring a voltage with a data acquisition card, said voltage is increasing from 1V to 5V, I need to see the time it takes to reach 5V, I have tried to use the ELAPSED TIME block but I have not I was able to measure the time as desired, what I am looking for is to have a time indicator that stops when the signal reaches 5V.

regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,848 Views)

Buenas tardes, espero puedan ayudarme, estoy midiendo un voltaje con una tarjeta de adquisición de datos, dicho voltage va incrementando de 1V a 5V , necesito ver el tiempo que tarda en llegar a 5V, he tratado de utilizar el bloque ELAPSED TIME pero no he podido medir el tiempo como se desea, lo que busco es tener un indicador de tiempo que se pare cuando la señal llegue a 5V.

saludos

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,846 Views)

@APS12345 wrote:
Good afternoon, I hope you can help me, I am measuring a voltage with a data acquisition card, said voltage is increasing from 1V to 5V, I need to see the time it takes to reach 5V, I have tried to use the ELAPSED TIME block but I have not I was able to measure the time as desired, what I am looking for is to have a time indicator that stops when the signal reaches 5V.

First, do not post text into a Code block.  It made it impossible to read since it stretched out as one long line.  I have cleaned that up to make it easier for others to read.

Second, if you want to post a message in Spanish, use the Spanish forum under Regional Communities.  If you want to use English, then you found the correct forum.  Don't post multiple messages in multiple languages. Pick one.  Put in the correct forum.  Proceed from there.  I've placed your Spanish message in this thread, but since this is an English board, please continue in English

Third, it is difficult to impossible to debug a paragraph.  If you need help debugging code, then attach the code.  That means an actual VI file and not a picture of a VI.  It is also pretty hard to debug a picture.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,810 Views)