LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time delayed data acquisition & data selection

If anyone could help I would gladly appreciate it...

I am using LAbview for my final year project, so far I am able to control stepper motors and relays.I have a problem with data acquisition...

I have managed to acquiring 4 different continuous data using Analog Input, I want to store these data for large period of time, to get trends and curves, the difficulty I am having is:

1. I want store the data into a notepad or spreadsheet every second (want to take these samples for a whole sec average it out and store it) and at the same time plot it, as a something vs. something (X vs. Y) so in the graph its one point per second

2. Also if by accident the program is stopped, when re-running I want it to show previous plot or stored values and continue from there

3. Out of the data stored every sec..Every minute I want to find the Max for certain condition i.e.. Between the values of certain X (eg. 4 - 5) I want to find the Max y

If anyone could assist me or has a template VI, I would be eternally grateful...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,886 Views)

What have you tried so far?  Take a look at the File I/O palette.  TDMS might be a good option for you. 

Show us your code and we will critique/make suggestions.

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
Message 2 of 2
(1,867 Views)