LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Delay between two parallel while loops

Solved!
Go to solution

It is not in sequence. Its will generate parallel with 15 seconds delay.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(948 Views)

i guess we misunderstood you,

so what i now gather is, that you want to start the first loop, which will still run while the second loop starts, and so forth

temp3.png

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
Message 12 of 16
(941 Views)

Thank You.. This logic works.

But when running multiple while loops the graph is not generating properly. It seems to have some data loss. Cold You please go through below attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(913 Views)

have a look at the VI Properties "Execution" of your "Profile Run",

which is atm in Non-Reentrant mode.

i suppose it needs to be preallocated-cloned-reentrant to work correctly.

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(874 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author $agar

temp4.png

1: if this will be the same for all loops, just declare it once and wire into the other loops from here

2: the server reference links to the same control, therefore the value will be the same

temp5.png

3: why do you need a feedback node here? this is a subvi, that will be called on each loop iteration, and all values should be given by the normal terminals (i am not sure what the feedback node retains -- if anything -- between loop itereations)

4: you will most times get negative values, because the get-time after the case structure will be executed most times before the one in the case structure

Message 15 of 16
(871 Views)

Thank You..It work.

Smiley HappySmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(842 Views)