LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Blinking Led

Hello

I am trying to simulate a signaling column of a factory, so that when it lights up a message will be triggered indicating the corresponding error. I developed the code and already managed with some switches to simulate the error, however I need to control the time it turns on and off the LED on the switches that are set for the LED to flash and this is where I am unable to set the time , attach my code

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,342 Views)

Please start over.

First, don't put your message inserted into a code box.  Just type it in the regular message box.  I'm not going to spend my time scrolling across the page to read your message.

Second, I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
Learn LabVIEW

Your use of sequence structures scare me.  I click run on your VI and it basically stops right away.  You don't really have a concept of dataflow.  even if the code did run, none of those loops have any timing on them, and thus you'd never see any kind of blink rate as they burn up your CPU running as fast as they can.  You need a wait function in the loops.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,331 Views)

I am doing a simulation of a signal tower with 3 buttons for steady state and 3 blinking lamps, however I have a problem with one of the fixed lamps, ie when I have the orange lamp fixed on the state to one it should be off and stays on as if it were zero. Attachment I saw him I've done so far.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,248 Views)

Hi smalhao,

have you taken the links given in message #2?

Your VI does not even pretend to follow the basic DATAFLOW principle of LabVIEW!

Also there is no "state machine" at all…

Again:

Start with learning the LabVIEW basics.

Study the state machine examples.

Then draw your desired algorithm on a sheet of paper.

Then start to implement that algorithm in LabVIEW!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,235 Views)

My problem is that I have 6 AI0-AI5 inputs from the NI-9381 card coupled to the cRIO-9040 so as to always read the voltage on the corresponding pin, ie the signal tower has 6 wires which are 6 different states The lamps that are fixed I can make through Case Structure as I show in vi my difficulty is programming in a case struture for example when one of the states is the flashing green lamp. The Knobs simulate the tension value.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,206 Views)