LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermocouple Multi Plot Question

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a Keithley 2750 with a 7708 card in the first slot.

I have no problem getting the readings, but when them come in, I want to index them based on their channel, which theoretically should happen by using 0 and 1 with the index command.

If this isn't possible or there is an easier way to gather readings by channel, any help at all would be appreciated.

Code is attached.

Thanks in advance.

Kat

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,397 Views)

Not sure exactly what your problem is but if it with the display, I would suggest you get rid of that Merge Signals function and use a bundle like the help for a chart shows.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,377 Views)

The problem is with the array that's produced.

For this to work right, it should be a column with row 1=channel 1 and row 2=channel 2

Because of the continuous read they switch sometimes, which makes plotting them near impossible.

Simply put, I need to sort the data by channel so I can plot it properly, but neither I nor my mentor could figure out a way of doing that.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,373 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author KitKatCaughtcha

Perhaps you need to change to the Read Multiple Direct mode? Or perhaps set the 'All Data Elements' to true. You could also search the Channel array. The search will return an index and you would use that index on the Measurement array.

Message 4 of 5
(2,366 Views)

It works perfectly now, thanks a bunch.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,356 Views)