From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermal Control Simulation VI?

Hi

Does any one have a copy of the VI for the project below?

It is a Thermal Control Simulation exercise that was part of a Labview Hands-on seminar. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Fergal

Thermal Control Simulation Block Diagram.jpgThermal Control Simulation Front Panel.jpgSeminar Title.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,481 Views)

Hello Fergal,

Welcome to the Forum!

I haven't seen this VI / Hands-On seminar before. Where exactly is your question leading towards? If it is a more general question that you wanted to get an answer for by looking at the VI's code, I or someone else on this forum might be able to help without having the VI in front of us.

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,436 Views)
Hi Ikaiser.

Thank you for the response and welcome.

It is really the full VI that I am looking for to use as part of a project.
I am fairly new to LabVIEW and this would be useful for the project.
I thought the seminar might be a popular course and that the solution might be out there.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,426 Views)

I understand. There are other sources for inspiration / starting off, maybe one of these is sufficient for you?

• The example VIs and example projects shipped with LabVIEW: Goto menu "Help » Find Examples...". From the screenshot I'd guess that you are mostly interested in the examples found in "Tasks » Fundamentals" and "Tasks » Hardware Input and Output"
  • The Example Programs section here on the forums
  • The Code Sharing search engine on NI's website (this one knows the example programs on the forum as well as from many other sources)

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,410 Views)