LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand Report Customization

I'm using TestStand 3.5 and LabVIEW8.  In a related exercise, I found that the file StationGlobals.ini contains a number of configurable options.  I used the TestStand sequence editor to update the Station Globals (I added some custom items).  I was able to use the Sequence Context control in LabVIEW (from the TestStand palette) combined with the TestStand Get Property Value.vi, to read some of these custom properties.

I'd like to do similar things for reports.  I see the Report Options in TestStand's sequence editor.  What I'm wondering is if there is a similar .ini file and if there is a control in LabVIEW (i.e. TestStand Pallete) to access the various report options, thus allowing some report customization.  Any examples would be most appreciated.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,325 Views)
There is TestStandModelReportOptions.ini that has the station defaults and definitions. Report options are local variables in the process model. For the Sequential Model, that's in the execution entry points Test UUTs and Single Pass and there is a sequence in each called Get Report Options that reads the ini file and updates the local variable. The report options is a container that is passed to TestReport Callback so you can read and modify the options in the report generation sequence itself or if you want to access them from a test sequence in either a function call or VI, you can reference RunState.Root.Locals.ReportOptions.(whatever).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,321 Views)