LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab Page visible property node not working correctly

Solved!
Go to solution

I am making a vi in which we have a tab control with 6 pages and to move from one page to another there is ring control with option for every page on page 1( page 1 is the default page), at a time only one page is visible so we can move only through that ring control present on page 1 and to come back to page 1 from all other pages there is button "go back" on all other 5 pages, everything is working fine for 5 pages but when after going on page 6 and then if i press go back button instead of going back to page 1 program hangs and one more thing that i noticed is after stopping the program the page 6 becomes the default page( which otherwise is page1) i dont know why this is happening.

I am attaching the snippet of the code which executes when i press go back button.

one more thing that i am not getting here is when i checked the program through step execution, the last property node( page6 ) that is executing first after that it goes to first property node and then it goes in sequence, this also i want to how is this happening.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,603 Views)

I think you would be better off just to use your array and turn on/off the necessary tabs instead of explicity setting each property every iteration.

Attached is one example.

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
Message 2 of 4
(2,588 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RChoudhary

wouldnt this do the same thing as your code?

Example_VI_BD.png

Message 3 of 4
(2,562 Views)

Thankyou vt 92 and apok,

Both solutions are working but the one mentioned by apok contains less code so i implemented that.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,525 Views)