From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab Page visible property node not working correctly

Solved!
Go to solution

I am making a vi in which we have a tab control with 6 pages and to move from one page to another there is ring control with option for every page on page 1( page 1 is the default page), at a time only one page is visible so we can move only through that ring control present on page 1 and to come back to page 1 from all other pages there is button "go back" on all other 5 pages, everything is working fine for 5 pages but when after going on page 6 and then if i press go back button instead of going back to page 1 program hangs and one more thing that i noticed is after stopping the program the page 6 becomes the default page( which otherwise is page1) i dont know why this is happening.

I am attaching the snippet of the code which executes when i press go back button.

one more thing that i am not getting here is when i checked the program through step execution, the last property node( page6 ) that is executing first after that it goes to first property node and then it goes in sequence, this also i want to how is this happening.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,600 Views)

I think you would be better off just to use your array and turn on/off the necessary tabs instead of explicity setting each property every iteration.

Attached is one example.

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
Message 2 of 4
(2,585 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RChoudhary

wouldnt this do the same thing as your code?

Example_VI_BD.png

Message 3 of 4
(2,559 Views)

Thankyou vt 92 and apok,

Both solutions are working but the one mentioned by apok contains less code so i implemented that.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,522 Views)