From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT5002 GPIB

Hi,

I am using TNT5002  to implement GPIB GEN4882 mode communication. The product will go to EMI test. When the END_RECEIVED bit is set, and it will go to GPIB FIFO to read the data. Then talk addressed will be set. Due to the EMI interfere, the count from CNT0 is reset to zero. In this scenario I want to reset state machine and let state machine go to Listen state instead TALK addressed Being set. Can anyone knows how to do it?

Thank you for your help.

Lillian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,539 Views)

Lillian,

Unless I’m misunderstanding your application, could you clarify that your issue is from EMI interface in hardware. Since this is the LabVIEW discussion forum, there might not be as much activity for low level hardware and you might want to post in Instrument Control.

If you have questions about how to design state machine architecture, then there are examples and clarification that the community can give.

Regards,

Ali S.

Application Engineer

National Instruments

Regards,

Ali S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,496 Views)