From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS - Writing a "Group" with data timestamp and values

I'm trying to make building my trends from timewaveform max/mins easier.  Right now I have two TDMS groups: Measurement Data and Events.  Measurement data is the timewaveform data for all 32 channels.  The events group has two channels: Timestamps and Trend Data.  Is there a better way to organize these groups to build my trends easier.  Ideally I would want my data sent to my trend plot to have Measurement Data (Channel Name), Events (Timestamp), Events (Trend Data).

What I want is similiar to what is contained in a waveform (to, dt, y) except I have a varying to and don't need the dt.

This post may not make much sense, but I've found it much more difficult to build these trends then I think it needs to be.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,095 Views)

Hi LabViewer35242,

I do not completely understand your question, would you provide some diagram, or code that you are working on?

I would like to better understand this issue.  Here you can find a TDMS tutorial.

Regards,

steve.bm
AE | NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,065 Views)