LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS FileViewer PanelResize Problem

Hi Labview World,

I created  my tdms fileviewer.My tdms fileviewer is likely to deafult tdms file viewer.My problem is that my tdms file viewer doesnt work correctly.actually i know what is the problem some vi is locked from NI Engi so i didnt modified.

I want to use wave form chart default tdms used graph.I found unlocked panelresize ( http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=424445&query.id=7425932#M424445) i tried this (doesnt work). 

I am not sure this vi includes another subvi (getplotbounds.vi).This vi is locked.

Shortly, how can work panelresize function with waveform chart I send my all tdms fileviewer to solve thswi problem.Thank u...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,201 Views)

Hello,

So the VI is locked however what is the issue that you are having with the unlocked one from the post that you submitted? What is wrong with the unlocked code? Can you submit screenshots or more information on exactly what is wrong with it. Can you build your own panelresize code that does what you need based on that code?

"Shortly, how can work panelresize function with waveform chart I send my all tdms fileviewer to solve thswi problem."

- I am not exactly sure what you are asking here. Do you need more information on how the VI works or pointers on how to write the code? Do you have specific questions about parts of the codes or data that it is sending? The more specific you can be about the errors or problems that you are having the better the forum can help you with your issue. 

Regards,

Andrew

National Instruments
RIO Embedded Hardware PSE

CompactRIO Developers Guide
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,167 Views)
Thank u your advise and answer but i solved if i see any problem i can ask u thank u for everything...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,151 Views)