LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization three actuator with three sensors

Hi all, 

Actually, i am trying to actuate my system in three differnt direction and measuring the frequency by using three capacitive sensors. the synchronization is an important issue in my project. I need to actuate (vibrate) the three actuators simultaneously and measuring the resonant frequency . however, i am facing problem with synchronization . I am trying to run the code but give me an error as can be seen in attached file.

I am using NI cDAQ-9172 to acquire and send the signals.

Could you please help me at this point. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(2,662 Views)

Sorry I forgot to attach the image of the error

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(2,655 Views)

any help would be appreciated

Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(2,622 Views)

Hi engkhalid,

What C-Series modules are you using in your chassis?

It seems this error is more linked with a hardware issue - it may be worthwhile checking through the steps in this KB:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/61371556441E5FF68625730600775934

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(2,582 Views)

Hi aransena, 

Actually, I have solved this proble by reset the Daqmx and it is working. However, I am facing another problem. I need to make the Dc voltage active while the code is running. I have located the generating signal inside the loop but doesnot work. could you please help me at this point. 

Best regards, 

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(2,576 Views)

Hi

I have place the generiating siginal with DAQ.mx write inside the loop, but still have an error. I have attached the Vi file .  Could you plase help at this point.

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(2,569 Views)

Hi,

Is it the same error as before, or a new error which is appearing?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(2,546 Views)

Hi,

it is new error.

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(2,533 Views)

Hi Khalid,

Please elaborate on the error you are encountering so I can give you specific help.

Having looked at your code, I believe one issue may be that you're attempting to start your waveform output with an empty buffer (i.e. the first time you run the program and want to Start the task, you must first use a DAQmx write).

See this example for further details on this possible solution, but please do elaborate on the issue if this does not resolve the error: http://www.ni.com/example/29872/en/

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(2,529 Views)

Hi arana, 

I am trying to make the dc voltage active. I have tried to locate the the generating signal inside the loop but it does not work.

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(2,527 Views)