From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum Array

Solved!
Go to solution

how i can sum different array for build other rectagnels?

lab help.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(2,946 Views)

something like this?

multi_rect.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(2,930 Views)

THX but no.. i Need just one controller and one Botton for Save

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(2,918 Views)

Just keep adding sliders.  Set the first one to "Fill to Value Above",  second one to "Fill to Value Below",  and repeat. 

2018-12-04_15-30-17.png

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 4 of 12
(2,892 Views)

Aputman with this solution i cant add  endless rectangles afther the compilation.. THX for the support 

@aputman wrote:

Just keep adding sliders.  Set the first one to "Fill to Value Above",  second one to "Fill to Value Below",  and repeat. 

2018-12-04_15-30-17.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(2,888 Views)

@Diell.it wrote:

Aputman with this solution i cant add  endless rectangles afther the compilation.. THX for the support 

Then you should have made that clear in the original post. 

Sliders can be added via invoke nodes during runtime.  I'm not sure you'll want to add endless sliders....may be a bit hard to read. 

Edit: Sorry, that is a scripting function, not available in runtime.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(2,885 Views)

I simply explain, the program has to control an intermittence to a bolean, I was hoping to solve with an "insert into array" but it does not seem possible

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(2,875 Views)

If you are always going to add a rectangle, could you use an event structure in a loop and add a rectangle (specified by the slider control) every time they click a button?  Then use shift registers to carry the existing rectangles.  Also, you should not need so many plots - even one plot should suffice unless you need different colours.  You may be able to change the interpolation style to suit your needs better.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(2,843 Views)

You are a genius, but I do not know how to realize your idea, if you have some time, you could send a vi demonstrating how to do it
For now I used the alexderjuengere solutionfine.jpg

a picture can make you understand what I'm doing.
thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(2,804 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Diell.it

It is just an example of what you could do. You will need to add functionality to it, for example to remove one or start over, or to have different channels like you have.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(2,784 Views)