LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudoku

Since you are new here, here is some general advice:

• Please start a new thread. Your quest has nothing to do with Sudoku and thus does not belong in this thread.
  • Please use a catchy title. A title of "Help" is too generic and thus meaningless, because it could apply to 95% of all questions here. Use a title that directly relates to your question, for example "Help with PCR Mobile Lab User Interface". You can leave out the word LabVIEW in the title, because it is a LabVIEW forum,
It also seems to be related to this thread and this thread. Please try to keep it all in one place. Thanks! 😄

Message 31 of 41
(1,959 Views)

Also, please don't use text messaging shortcuts.  Spell out your words using proper English so everyone can understand what you are saying.  Capitalize the beginning of your sentences and the word "I".  Use a single period followed by two spaces to end your sentences otherwise your typing will look like one long, run-on sentence.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 41
(1,938 Views)

hi

Please resend your 4*4 code again in labview2009

your labview is 2010 and i have 2009

thx

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 41
(1,899 Views)

rhgfhfh wrote:

Please resend your 4*4 code again in labview2009

your labview is 2010 and i have 2009

The 2009 zip file was too big to upload, apparently the code in 2010 is smaller. Let me try again...

I guess I needed to split it up into two zip files. unzip both into the same folder, then run TTT-trainer2010_90.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 41
(1,886 Views)

Hi...

thx for your program.i download it but that is very difficalt for me. i am working on loops and array if you have any program that i can design  please sent it for me.

i send for you a new sudoku. i think it is very professional  but the speed of proccesing is very slow please help me and tell me how can i improve the speed of solving.

(i can not write english very well  so i am sorry if i have too many mistake)

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 41
(1,861 Views)

If anybody is interested in working on a hexadecimal version of mcsynth's final sudoku helper vi, please reply here and also post your vi as you progress.  I have done some interesting things to his vi and would be glad to post my modifications, but the one modification I really want to do now is to convert it from a 9x9 matrix to a 16x16 matrix and have the program help solve hexadecimal (0 through F) sudokus.  Any and all help and input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 41
(1,614 Views)

Hi EveryOne.. I have written a Sudoku Game.. I'm not an excelent programmer but it has its validation.. Its a Sudoku of 9 numbers from 1 to 9 but you can also modify it, Here's the Vi and the sub Vi's.. hmm probably the sub VI's would have been better written but it works.. You could help me wit the time elapsed in order there are messages:

AWSOME, INCREDIBLE, GOOD, WELL DONE, GOOD, NEED PRACTICE or something like that according the time you last to finish the sudoku.. here are the programs.. enjoy and thanks for any help or comment.. 

array is the library, it may help you for your projects, or you can make it better..

Good morning

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 41
(1,585 Views)

Hey Yo..

I have written a Sudoku game...

Probably you could improve the library I made..

Tell me how it went to you..

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 41
(1,560 Views)

Hi Everyone,

I have attached my C code that solves sudoku of multiple sizes (4*4, 9*9..). It can even guess some numbers if we cannot find numbers in logical way.

First give in the size of sudoku (i.e. 4 or 9) and enter values row by row.

Anand kumar SP
Senior Project Engineer
Soliton Technologies Pvt Ltd
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 41
(1,548 Views)

@vinus_1355 wrote:

Tell me how it went to you..

Is this a duplicate post of your earlier seemingly identical posting? Some of your subVIs contain characters (e.g. "?") that are typically not allowed in file names (see here). I is not easy to open them. What is your OS? Could you correct that problem and attach again? Thanks!

Some quick comments:

Looking at the toplevel VI, the main loop should probably have a small wait to allow some breathing room for other processes running on your computer. I also don't quite understand why you add the two dimensions and check if the sum is 18. This is ambiguous and would also give a valid result if the array were11x7, for example. If you would hide the index display, the user would not be able to change the array size at run time. Also, Index array is resizeable, you don't need multiple instances to get the two array elements.

Since you are exclusively dealing with integers, you should use a blue datatype for the array and most everything else. I suggest I32.

I don't see the code where you validate the 9 3x3 sub-regions. Did i miss it?

Looking at "unique elements?.vi", have a look at autindexing. You could do the same with significantly less code.  To get a row or colum (e.g. in "getrowcolumn.vi) can be done with a simple "index array" ((see attached examples). You could even skip the subVI and autoindex the plain and transposed 2D array at the loop boundary.

I would also use a more descriptive name for the llb file name. Array.llb is too generic and has nothing to do with the function.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 41
(1,547 Views)