LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step by step how to convert image pixel array to gcode

Hello, i'm undergraduated student and i'm working on my last project, i want to ask how to convert image pixel array to gcode, i need the step not the program, please someone explain to me

Thank you for your attention

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,039 Views)

What exactly do you mean by "gcode"?

LabVIEW is known as coding in "G".

Also, there is G-code as related to computer controlled machining.

To get help, you should put a little more description to your project, what you have started, and where you are stuck.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,005 Views)

Sorry, i forgot, i'm working on my project mini cnc+ arduino grbl shieldv.3, i know that grbl shield can only accept g-code commands, i stuck at how to convert image pixel to gcode, what i have to do after i've got the image pixel

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,989 Views)

You'll have to figure out some algorithm to do that.  If you are stuck, you'll need to find a subject matter expert, and you probably won't find that person on the LabVIEW forums.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,978 Views)

Thank you for your suggest,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,973 Views)

This problem sounds SO FAMILIAR.  I saw a topic a while back - something to do about turning a picture into some kind of mask or something for CNC.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,905 Views)

Do any of these topics help?

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-can-i-convert-a-jpg-file-to-gcode-CNC-or-can-i-use-a-gcode/m-p/...

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Is-it-possible-to-generate-GCODE-using-labview-for-controlling-a/m-...

Both of the topics mention turning pictures into something.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,900 Views)