LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status: Compilation failed. Refer to the Xilinx Log report for more information, or contact National Instruments technical support at ni.com/support.

hi

i have used one example

Refer to the Adaptive Noise Cancellation.lvproj file in the examples\Adaptive Filters\Applications\Adaptive Noise Cancellation directory for an example that uses the LabVIEW Adaptive Filter Toolkit to remove background noise.

i have make some change in input module ( NI-9223) & iam using NI-9201instead beacuse of availabilty in my lab

& also the chasis i have changed to cRIO 9102

when i run the Vi on fpga then after compiling it shows error

Status: Compilation failed.  Refer to the Xilinx Log report for more information, or contact National Instruments technical support at

what should i do for that?/

waiting for replay

tc

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,629 Views)

Hi tc,

There are a lot of reasons that FPGA compilation can fail. What did the Xilinx Log report say?  Have you made any changes beside the type of input module?  FYI, the 9223 and the 9201 are very different modules.  I'm guessing some code needed to change to accommodate this difference.  Also, what version of LabVIEW are you using?

Jared S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,606 Views)

hi jareds

iam attahing the report

iam using lab view 2009 sp1 version

in evalution mode

yes i have made changes in input modules

according to my application

tel me the reason what i will do

my program run fi9 if i added output module then , when i run again it shows error

tc & waiting for ur reply

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,596 Views)

Hi Nabeloabbasi,

As you can see in the log, you're getting an error from the Xilinx compiler which says the "System clock time is older than install time."  It looks like your system clock is set to 2009.  Try changing this to 2010 and see if that fixes the issue.

Jared S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,581 Views)