LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starin Measurement

I have a pci 6033 E DAq card which i am using to measure the displacement from a linear displacement sensor. i downoaded the program for continious strain measurement from the sample programs. The LVDT is vishay micromeasurements HS-100(S/no MG2459) supports full bridge. I coonected the wires green to CH0 -ve white to ch0 +ve andred to excitation +ve black to excitation negative. Inspite of checking rechecking and breaking my head over this for over 4 weeks and about 300 hrs, i am not able to get the current signal to be displayed on my VI. I think i am missing something, can any one gime some suggestions regarding how to get the current strain to be displayed
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,206 Views)
Rangam,
You have posted your question in the LabVIEW Real-Time category. LabVIEW Real-Time is for programming deterministic application that run embedded on a plug-in daq card (7030 series), PXI RT controller or (c)FP-2000 series controller.
I suggest reposting your question in the Measurement Hardware category. You will probably get a better response there.

Carl
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,206 Views)