From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Graphic

Hi,

I have a pulse and I measure the speed with "SignalProcessing / WaveformMesurements / PulseMesurements" and i am linking the result to a graphic.

I can't see the data well with the waveform graphic. I can't use others graphic type because they won't link.
The major problem is that I can't see all of the graphic at a time. There is a limit (1 second) and I can't change it.

Is there a way or an other graphic type I should use?

Thank you very much,

Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,169 Views)
1) You're input is a single value double. The display you see on the graph is correct based on your input with no dT or T0 data supplied
2) You aren't giving us much information to get a better idea what you're trying to do.
3) I think this is related to three other threads you've started.

You need to tell us what you're trying to accomplish. Are you measuring a digital or analog pulse? You infer you're trying to measure the number of pulses per second and then graph the results, is this correct? Based on that assumption, a waveform chart would work but you'll have to create the waveform from your pulses/second measurements and include the time information. That all depends on how you're measuring the pulses in the first place. You also have the option of the XY graph or digital waveform graph, but again, we need more information.

Go to this other thread you started and read the response.

Message Edited by Bill@NGC on 07-27-2007 05:50 PM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,154 Views)