LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solving a circuit using LabView

I have this homework assignment and I desperately need help with it. My current game plan is to solve the circuit symbolically on paper and then create a matrix with variable inputs that will solver for the currents and power. Any help is appreciated and I would even be willing for someone to teach me over a zoom meeting. I will even pay someone over Venmo for help. ppp.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(774 Views)
Hi Stephen,
If you can solve for the currents by hand, it is very easy to use LabVIEW as a calculator. You will find pretty much everything you need under the "Numeric" palette.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(745 Views)

Since you only have a fixed frequency and only the stationary values seem to be required it is mostly just knowing how to calculate the impedance of a capacitor and inductance at a specific frequency. The rest is pretty much simply Kirchhoff's first law., current law, or junction rule. 

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(713 Views)

I am sure all the formulas you need are in one of your text books.

If you don't want to build the formulas using the math functions in the Numeric palette, you could use the Formula Node in the Structure palette. Sometimes that is a little more straight forward for complex formulas.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(689 Views)

Hi RTSLVU,

@RTSLVU wrote:
Sometimes that is a little more straight forward for complex formulas.

This calls for Christians advice on complex math! 🙂

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(684 Views)