LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple problem but need help!

make a for loop that takes an array and iterates over each element adding “I” to the element then sends out the new array. ex) [3,10,20] input should output [3,11,22]

I think this should be simple but i have been stuck for a while please please can someone help be how to wire this out? example with sample wiring picture would be great! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,333 Views)

Have a for loop remove all odd numbers from “Loop In”

Please if someone could please explain how to wire this. Please explain and sample labview wiring picture would be great! thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,335 Views)

Hi AMG,

both questions can easily be solved after going through the free beginner courses offerd by NI here - or in the header of the LabVIEW board…

Btw. we will not solve your homework. Do the learning, start to code, attach your VI and tell us where you are stuck!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,320 Views)

Hope your statement itself contains the answer

make a for loop that takes an array and iterates over each element adding “I” to the element then sends out the new array. ex) [3,10,20] input should output [3,11,22]

Make a For loop with auto indexing the elements and Add the elements with (i), from the for loop output create an array of Added values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,298 Views)

Always try something by your own and post the tried solutions to get the actual solution. so that it will make you understand better based on your own code.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,296 Views)