LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Elevator Simulator

Hello all. I am trying to create a simple elevator simulator that uses up and down buttons to call the elevator and floor buttons to choose the desired floor. The goal is to display the current floor the elevator is on using LEDs and using a delay with the LEDs to simulate movement. Currently, I am trying to use a queue based state machine to do this. I have tried looking for the "Multiple Notifiers - elevator example" in the example finder and my version of LabVIEW doesn't have that apperently, but I doubt that will help anyways since I'm using queues. Are there any good examples or concepts out there that can help me out? I appreciate the help.

Message 1 of 6
(6,138 Views)

Apparently that llb did not make the cut for inclusion in the 2013 shipping examples

the attachment is a zipped version of the llb from 2012

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 6
(6,123 Views)

Ah! That's what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,089 Views)

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for replying on this old post. I am looking for 1- unit elevator

control. The notifier.zip shows for 3 elevators and very complicated for me.

I would greatly appreciate if there is a simple, for 1-unit elevator calling system.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,378 Views)

hello, buddy ur notifier is excellent .can u send me a video to explain how it works. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,888 Views)

@Han_Solo wrote:

hello, buddy ur notifier is excellent .can u send me a video to explain how it works. 

That code was from the Example Finder a few versions back.  Don't know why NI took it out.

And no offense but since you can't even be bothered to use adult English to ask the question, it's a bit much to expect someone to make a video tutorial for you.  Why not just ask him to fly out and do an in-person presentation? 🤣

In any case you could also just search for "LabVIEW Notifier Tutorial".  The first couple hits are... videos! 

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,855 Views)