From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal selector

Hello Everybody.

I made a signal selector so I can choose how many I want to show. In order to use the signal selector I convert my input signals into dynamic data. Just after the selector I convert it again to Double data to record it using a subVI of mine.Captura.PNG

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I am sure I made some mistakes but I cannot find how can I make it work. I would be very gratefull if anybody can show me what mistakes did I made.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,608 Views)

check converter settings

convert.PNG

but better use simple methods (upper for loop with conditional autoindexing)

selector.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,582 Views)

Can you tell me how you created the check box for each signal and how it goes to the input. Can you send me a copy of you example.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,616 Views)

Hi Chief,

@chiefautomation wrote:

Can you tell me how you created the check box for each signal and how it goes to the input.

Can you send me a copy of you example.

In your own example you create an array of booleans -  in the example you got there also is an array of booleans!

When you don't know how to create such an array control then you should (re)take those "Training resources" offered in the header of the LabVIEW board to learn the LabVIEW basics…

You don't need "a copy of the example" as you got a snippet in the previous messages. Read the LabVIEW help to learn about using snippets…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,607 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi Chief,

@chiefautomation wrote:

Can you tell me how you created the check box for each signal and how it goes to the input.

Can you send me a copy of you example.

In your own example you create an array of booleans -  in the example you got there also is an array of booleans!

When you don't know how to create such an array control then you should (re)take those "Training resources" offered in the header of the LabVIEW board to learn the LabVIEW basics…

You don't need "a copy of the example" as you got a snippet in the previous messages. Read the LabVIEW help to learn about using snippets…

The plot selector is a useful tool maybe you should show plots in show the plots sector and holy cow! those checkboxes are right there that's almost embarrassing.  Mass kudos for a jing

Show plot Legend right click from the graph show plot visibility checkbox you get some right clicking kudos

LabVIEW so easy a caveman can do it with a right-click or 2 drunk and by a phone

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,596 Views)