From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show text-file

Hi,

sorry, i can't read this 7.1 File. I have only Version 7.0 !

Sascha
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(873 Views)
Hello Sascha,

Try it now.

Regards,
Paulo
Message 12 of 18
(871 Views)
Hi,

LabView was wonderful! It was fantastic what we can do whith this program!

My VI was NEARLY perfect!

Now i have 2 problems but no solutions....
1. ) convert the Date/Time that the x-scale was correct! I have tested many format-Strings, but whith the test-file he show me wrong-date and time (jear 2003??). WHAT MAKE I WRONG??
2. ) the last index of the data.txt ("CH2-Alarm") was not in the array because there was no semikolon at end of line! How can i correct this???

TTTHHHHAAANNNKKK YOU!!

Sascha
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(850 Views)
Hi,

Your time conversion is ok. In the graph it looks strange, because all your timming is thesame, I changed the data.txt and now it looks ok.
Look at attachment.
Take some time to clean the code a little bit, otherwise it's much more difficult to read it.
Make some subvi's - select peaces of code and go to the edit menu and select create sub-vi.
Try to maintain data flow from left to right.

Regards,
Paulo
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(760 Views)
Hi,

Here's the vi:

Regards
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(761 Views)
Hi,

ahhh. your vi was not correct at my computer. (Show attachment) I have the year 1904 !

Sascha
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(754 Views)
Hi,

AHH! Now the date/time was right!!!

SUPER

Thank you!

Sascha
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(752 Views)
Hi,

now i have found a other problem! When the data.txt have a CR at LAST line, the VI-funktion was wrong. When there was no CR the funktion was OK!!
Look my attachment! i don't found the error in reading eof...

Sascha
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(745 Views)