LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show or hide elements in front panel during execution

Hello!

I have my LabVIEW development finished, and now I'm preparing the front panel, which is suposed to work in fullscreen. The final program has two working modes,"normal" and "expert", the only difference is that in the normal working mode only a few graphs and indicators should be shown, and in the expert all of them, including some controls. Which I want is to show the normal working mode of the program in fullscreen (with the ability to self adapt to the resolution and size of the screen) and when the expert mode button is pressed, the vertical scrollbar should appear letting the expert user scroll down in order to acess to the expert options. When returning to the normal working mode everything should be as at the beggining. 

Any idea how to do that? Many thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,154 Views)

You can do it by using the property nodes of the pane, that is obtained from the property node of the Front panel, that is obtained from a property node of the VI. See below. I would suggest that you also look at http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/adjust-front-panel-to-screen-size-and-re-position-objects-on/m-p/282....

Scroll bars ON and OFF_BD.png

Marc Dubois
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,145 Views)