LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ShortCut

Hello,

I just finalized my VI however I would like to incorporate a shortcut to NI MAX to facilitate the modification of the tasks.

Regards, Jérémie DUBOIS

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,476 Views)

can you elaborate your request a bit clear?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,455 Views)

In my VI I use some tasks, and i want a shortcut in my front panel to custom them.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,438 Views)

If you just want MAX opened, you can use the System Executive function and use a command to open C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\MAX\NIMax.exe

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,435 Views)

Thank Crossrulz, but where i can find this command ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,427 Views)

Search "System Exec" on your block diagram palette and you'll find it under Connectivity >> Libraries & Execution.  I made a quick drop shortcut for this that is "cmd" since a command prompt is essentially what it does in Windows.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,417 Views)