LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set front panel size to fit different monitor ( 2 monitors-pattern to 1 monitor-pattern)

Hello, Everybody,

I have here some questions about front panel size.

At first I have create my LabVIEW programs with 2 monitors and run them with 2 monitors, because of this reason I have created a huge front panel with many objects.

But sometimes I will run the program only with 1 monitor, the problem is, the front panel is too big, I can not see the front panel with all objects completely on one monitor! I know, I can scroll aroud it, but I don´t like this way. I would like to set the front panel size automatically to fit the window ( to differenz window sizes or resolutions), how can I do that?

I have tried with "Maintain proportions of window for different monitor resolutions" and "Scale all objects on front panel as the window sizes" to finish that, but they did`t work, I can not see the front panel at once on one monitor;-(

Can you help me?

regards,
Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,485 Views)
As noted in the KB article What Is the Difference Between the Options "Scale All Objects on Panel" and "Maintain Window Proport..., the "Scale All Objects on Panel causes all the objects inside the panel to scale when the panel itself is resized". If the panel isn't resized, the objects arent's scaled. You may also want to read the KB article How Do I Scale All of the Objects of My Front Panel with the Window Size?.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,469 Views)