cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separating array of cluster into 2 different arrays

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have an array of 5 cluster elements. Each cluster has 1 string and 1 numeric. I have been trying to separate them into 2, one containing only the string values and the other only numeric values. It can be anything either an array or a cluster. How can I achieve this? I have been trying different methods with build array, insert into array etc. But none of them is giving me the final output that I require. Kindly do help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,239 Views)

Can you post a screenshot of your array of clusters? 

=======
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@LV_Lab

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,228 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author govindsankar

This may be what you need. Use a For Loop to unbundle your clusters and create the arrays.Array of Clusters to Array.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
(3,225 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author govindsankar

Hi Govind,

This is a very basic use of for loops

Capture.PNG

Message 4 of 5
(3,222 Views)

I hope its very basic and many commented the solution, if you are new to LabVIEW please go through basic online LabVIEW Tutorial and Understand More about structure's and Loops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5
(3,171 Views)