LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STFT (spectrogram)

I took into account the what DFGray proposed ... and here result(see attachment file).

And it's not bad working,but not excellent.

what is worth doing is worth doing well
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(996 Views)

borovsk,

Sorry it's taking me so long to respond back to you. Why are you interpolating the data? It would be preferable if you were to attach the code you used for http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/STFT-spectrogram/m-p/1750644#M611741, as your actual code is too cumbersome to read through. We need to take a step back and isolate just plotting the period of your waveformsH

Jason L

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(972 Views)

Jason L,

I interpolating data, because I don't known how create irregularry axis Y on Intensity Graph. I attached old vi(1. invers array, 

2. setting Y scale).

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(960 Views)

borovsk,

Thanks for attaching the code. It seems like when you reverse the array, the data reflects itself over the center of the Y scale. You can't just simply reverse the array and expect it to be the period, remember that the period is (1/frequency) which is not a linear relationship. Using this method, you would need to take the Y position of the frequency point and put it in the Y position that is it's reciprical.

Jason L. 

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(950 Views)

Jason L,

You said:

"Using this method, you would need to take the Y position of the frequency point and put it in the Y position that is it's reciprocal."

You could help to implement it? I don't known how it will look.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(948 Views)