From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLite on myRIO 1900

I installed SQLite on myRIO 1900 by OPKG, following this guide https://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-Linux-Real-Time-Documents/Step-by-step-Install-Configure-a-Package-using.... As you can see on the image below, the installation was succesfull.

image.png

And this are all the library available to install on myRIO for SQLite, I don't know if I should install another one.

image.png

When I finish to install all the library that I need on my device, how I can call it on LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(5,192 Views)

When I finish to install all the library that I need on my device, how I can call it on LabVIEW?

SQlite Library has been used on Linux RT RIOs.

Message 2 of 13
(5,156 Views)

Can I use it on cRIO too? Where do i download SQlite library?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(5,134 Views)

Download with VI Package Manager.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(5,128 Views)

Dr. Powell

This library made by you can works on linux real time? For example: as a datalogger implemented on cRIO

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(5,123 Views)

Yes.

Message 6 of 13
(5,119 Views)

Hi drjdpowell

I installed the sqlite lbrary created by you, but when I wanna run the examples labview says that an error has ocurred

image.png

Also when I open SQlite.lvproj, it come out a warning image.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(5,098 Views)

What version did you install?   Can you upgrade to the latest version on LAVA (the Tools Network one is a bit old).  It doesn't require OpenG.  Alternately, you could just install OpenG via VIPM.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(5,091 Views)

I installed SQlite 1.7.3.65 and VIPM hasn't the new version of this library so I don't know how to upgrade

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(5,071 Views)

And It send me a warnings 

image.png

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(5,067 Views)