From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP7 Toolkit Data Acqusition- beginner

Hello everyone,

As a part of my Thesis in Iron Air battry management system i am using VIPA PLC´s.

I am required to accquire the voltage of each cell present in the battery stack and display it in Labview. I am using the SP7 Toolkit for the data acqusition. Can someone explain to me how i can read multiple channels of the PLC to get the individual cell voltages.

Thanking you

Gokul Gopakumar

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(727 Views)

@Speedyindian wrote:

Hello everyone,

As a part of my Thesis in Iron Air battry management system i am using VIPA PLC´s.

I am required to accquire the voltage of each cell present in the battery stack and display it in Labview. I am using the SP7 Toolkit for the data acqusition. Can someone explain to me how i can read multiple channels of the PLC to get the individual cell voltages.

Thanking you

Gokul Gopakumar

Wire the PLC so each voltage input is measuring an individual cell voltage and query the PLC for the individual voltages.

Sounds easy-peasy, huh? 😛

Honestly, you are going to have to give us a lot more detailed information to get any useful advice.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(682 Views)