LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCC_Provider_Startup.vi Error 1025 with Tortoise SVN + Viewpoint Tortoise Toolkit in LabVIEW &/ TestStand

Hello all,

I know that Tortoise SVN is not officially supported by NI but I also know that some of you are using it nevertheless to handle your source code control. I'm facing a problem for which I couldn't find any solution searching all over for a few hours and I thought that I'll give a try here:
I've started using it ~6 month ago without prior experience in using SCC software. I managed to set everything up to use the diff/merge utilities for both TestStand and LabVIEW, using the Tortoise SVN from their website + the Viewpoint SVN Toolkit from the VIPM, the settings were made according to these resources:
Our software versions are:
LabVIEW 2015 SP1 - 15.0.1f1 (32-bit)
TestStand 2014 SP1 - 14.0.1.110 (32-bit)
Tortoise SVN 1.10.0

Problem:
The error from the attached picture happens regularly (not always) when a TestStand sequence is opened and the first LabVIEW module is loaded. Then if the OK is pressed the error will be shown for every LabVIEW modules called in TestStand (as there are a lot of modules used in our sequence files, we need to close LabVIEW + TestStand from Task Manager). After closing it and re-trying the error usually goes away.
As can be seen on the 2nd picture, I can't do anything in the Tools\Option\Source control window (probably because Tortoise SVN isn't supported by NI).
I checked the LabVIEW.ini file also, searching for "SCC" or anything that could be related to this with no success.

Any help or ideas are highly appreciated! 🙂
Thank you,
Zsolt

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,259 Views)

Hello Zsolt,

I cannot see your pictures with the errors, can you please attach them?

Thanks 🙂

MJ-AE National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,215 Views)

Hopefully you can see it now.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,207 Views)

Hello,

Did you ever find a workaround or solution to this issue?

Thanks,

Alasdair

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,711 Views)