LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime R6025 Error

Hello,

I created a program in LabVIEW. I created and tested the executable file of the program on the computer with LabVIEW development software and everything ran find. However, when I copy the exe file an its associated file to another computer (with Runtime engine and NI MAX installed), I have a Runtime Error R6025 when I run the executable file. Below are the details of my project

Computer with LabView development software.

Windows 7 OS (64-bit)

LabVIEW 2013 (32-bit)

Computer A with just Runtime Engine and DAQmx installed

Windows 7 OS (64-bit)

Runtime Engine 13. Downloaded fromt his link http://www.ni.com/download/labview-run-time-engine-2013/4059/en/

NI MAX version 15

Computer B with just Runtime Engine and DAQmx installed

Windows 7 OS (32-bit)

Runtime Engine 13. Downloaded fromt his link http://www.ni.com/download/labview-run-time-engine-2013/4059/en/

NI MAX version 15

Error:  There are actually two errors popped up. One is "Runtime Error.....".  The other one is "Runtime Error! ..... R6025 - Pure virtual function call."

Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,391 Views)

Can you post  full error messages?

What is in the VI? Like hardware type, .net calls...

Can you localize the problem to single subvi and build simple exe with basic operation?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,379 Views)

Hello Alexander,

The error message is attached. To update you with the symptom, I just ran the exe file on the development computer, the same error popped up as well. This program is rather simple. I have a USB NI 6008 module to monitor/record two analog inputs and control 3 digital outputs. The only sub VI I use is the express VI for DAQ assistant. The application is attached. This is a bit puzzelling to me. I will try to localize each function as suggested to see if anything changes.

Thank you for the help.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,374 Views)

Do you have MAX to try 6008 in test panel?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,372 Views)

Yes. I have it connected right now.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,369 Views)

Just an update. I looked at the code again and saw that I was writing to the DAQ output channels simultaneously. I fixed that and everything works now. Thank you for all the help.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,291 Views)