LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running two instance of the same Control and Simulation Loop

Greetings,

I'm developing a simulator of a generator system connected to a battery. Currently I have a VI that simulates the behavior of the system I mentioned. However, when I try to run the same model on two different VI's, the outputs gets corrupted.

In general I seek to simulate the response of a system of 4 independent generators and batteries. The base system Generator-Battery is as follows.

SimGenBatt.png

By doing several tests, I realized that the problem is due to the execution time of the different cycles.

I would like to know if there is a way to run the systems in parallel without affecting the response.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,825 Views)

Have you looked at the picture of (some of) your code that you attached?  I can't read anything on it!  Please, attach your code, not a picture of it (imagine a 1000-line Matlab program submitted as a picture of a 1000-line printout ...).

It is certainly possible to run multiple instances of a sub-VI simultaneously (LabVIEW is known for its ability to do parallel processing).  I've not used the Control and Simulation Toolbox much, but would imagine similar techniques would work there.  However, a better understanding of what you are trying would be helpful.  Attach your code, please.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,790 Views)