LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resize EMF and Add to Report.

Hi!

I'd like to add a EMF to a standard report for printing. I have to print some emf files which a bigger than a report page. Is there any solution to fit the graphic to the report page?!?

Thanks for Help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,964 Views)

Hi Tobias,

to make sure that there is no missunderstanding. Are youtalking about a report in DIAdem or in LabView? If LabView, which method are you using to generate the report?

Kind regards,

Martin

#############################################
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,923 Views)

Hi!

I'm using the Report Generation VIs in LabVIEW. I just create a report, set the page to landscape, add the images with the "Append Image to Report.vi" and print it.

Kind regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,917 Views)

Hi Tobias,

ok, could you sepcifiy which version of the toolkit you're using, and maybe post the VI?

There is a function called: "Word Format Picture.vi"

Did you try this function?

Kind regards

Martin

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,904 Views)

I don't know which version im using. The one from the Developer Suite Q4 2008.

I posted a VI and a EMF File where you can see the problem. The image is to hight and also to small for the page. I'd like to fit the image to page size. Word isn't a solution for me. I tryed it out, and there i can resize the image to page size it works. But the problem it's not shure that word is installd at the trarget machine, so it doesn't help.

Kind regards

Tobias

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,899 Views)

Hi

I tried around a little, but I could'nt find an opion or a way to do this. You could just resize the picture in an external application before adding it, but thats not quite convenient.

I would suggest using a word report, because it allows more option.

An other way I would imagine could be to generate a HTML report (I couldnt find an size option either) but then you could use the print function of the browser, which often offers "fit webpage to paper page" option (i.e. in firefox).

Hope that helps

Greetings Martin

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,766 Views)