Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing Joystick from microscope



I am trying to control movement of 3-D Microscope through PC Keyboard Arrow Keys.

It's 3-D movement is now controlled by a joystick but I want to use Key Board Arrow keys instead of Joystick.


Can anyone guide me if I can do so by using any interfacing device with labview or any other way.



I will really appreciate your help.



Best Regards,




0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2

Have you talked to the manufacturer and asked if they have any LabVIEW drivers that do what you want?  You also included almost no information on the microscope you are using, so any answer would be a guess at this point.


So it might be possible, but you need to include more information about the hardware.  Also you could try searching the forum for the model number or manufacturer.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2