cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing Temporary\Backup Licence

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

My university has a campus licence - which works when I log into their network.  When I work from another location without network connection, the screen comes up at the beginning saying I have a temporary licence for 30 days (or less) - and after I click through it works fine.  Unfortunately it doesn't update back to 30 days when i re-connect to the licence network - which is a problem because I have some work to do in the next week where I will be without network connection and I only have a few days on my backup licence.  How do I get it to reset to 30 days? 

JP

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,241 Views)

This may not be the answer you are wanting over the Christmas vacation period, but you probably need to talk to the administrator for the license server on your campus. They control the license polices for the campus licenses and are in the best position to help you. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,235 Views)

Yeah... unfortunately it seems to be so.  On the other hand i realised i can make my computer connect through my phone - hopefully it won't get too greedy with the connection.

JP

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,216 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author wideofthemark

Also.... Never turning my computer off is another option!

JP

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,215 Views)