LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referencing .NETDLL issue

Hi,

I'm having an interesting issue in LabVIEW 2011.

I've created an instrument driver which references a C# .net dll which I created. The dll I created in turn references 3 other .net dll's. All of these are in the same folder which is part of the Project and Library files for the driver.

When I call the example program while I have the project loaded, everything is fine.

I've now moved the instrument driver into the instr.lib, and am trying to call the Initialize function.  I then get the error:

Error creating instance of Iaero4000 in assembly Aero4000.Iaero4000, Aero4000, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, (System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Unable to find assembly 'IaiInterfaces, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.) <append><b>System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException</b> in Ideal Aerosmith AERO 4000.lvlib:Initialize.vi->Untitled 3

The IaiInterfaces is the .dll file which I am calling from the .dll wrapper Aero4000.dll that I created.  I've found a few different topics but nothing that helped.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,933 Views)

Hi Pgans

Could you give me more information in order to try to reproduce your error could you add some screenshots of the error and any other relevant information?

Why do you need to move the instrument driver into instr.lib?

Have you check if you are adding all the files that you need for your instrument driver.

Regards

Esteban R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,900 Views)