From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading Data from an SQL file in Labview 2016 (first row at start ID is not read, error)

Dear Labview programmer,

I have a problem with the reading of an SQL table. It would be great, if someone has time to help me with a hint. 🙂

My problem: I want to read all data or start reading at a certain ID. This is the code I use. Here I want to start reading at the ID 20205000.

(I use Labview 2016)

StephanieAlbrecht_0-1610459219890.png

My SQL lite table (SQL file.png) starts with 0, 235, 195 ... at this ID. However, 

Labview starts one row later with reading and writes in the row (one after the ID) NaN as a result (see probe 2.png). 

I searched in the internet for an Idea, but unfortunately I can't find anything. It would be great if someone could help me. I tried diffeent start Ids and everytime it is the same behaviour.

Thank you in advance and stay healthy!

Best Stephanie

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,015 Views)

read all data or start reading at a certain ID.

If you want to start at a certain ID, why are you using "Greater Than" the ID in your select statement?

Frozen_0-1610465257593.png

It should be "greater than or equal to".

---------------------------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
There are two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(989 Views)