LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read data from Impedance Analyzer E4990a from labview on PC

I'm trying to use the E4990a to do a sweep and read the data from labview on a PC

I downloaded the driver for Labview to use the E4990a and I already can setup the sweep steps and i can see it is working fine because i can see the result on the screen of the e4990a but i can't find a block on labview that let me get all that data to use it, All I can do is get the X-axis of the points but I need the Y-axis

I hope someone could help me

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,390 Views)

Hi Iramirez,

I could not find a way to extract the raw data for the Y axis. But you can extract the results of different kinds of analysis using “Configure Analysis Function.vi” and “Read Analysis.vi”.

Could you tell me more about what you need to do with the Y axis data? Maybe one of these Analysis functions could help you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,333 Views)

Thanks. I actually need the values it get from the different traces in each point because I need to pass those values to Origin so I can represent the graph there. I already made the connection with Origin and I know how to make the graph but to do that I need the Y value of each point.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,329 Views)