LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read ADTF file in LabVIEW

Hello,

I'm developing an application, where I need to read data from ADTF format files.

I have found a DataPlugin for ADTF files (ADTF_DAT), but it can be used only in host application, while I'm going to read files on RT controller.

Does anybody knows if somehow Storage/DataPlugin VIs can be used on RT, or where I can find description of the ADTF file format, to try to develop the file read VIs myself?

Thanks,

Arev

CTO | RAFA Solutions

Certified-LabVIEW-Embedded-Systems-Developer_rgb.jpgCertified-LabVIEW-Architect_rgb.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,656 Views)

@arevh wrote:

Does anybody know where I can find description of the ADTF file format, to try to develop the file read VIs myself?

When I did a Web search for ATDF Format, I found this:

ASCII Test Data Format (ATDF) Reference - SourceForge

This specification refers to the Standard Test Data Format (STDF) V4 Specification

Bob Schor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,629 Views)

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your research. But actually I was looking for some information regarding ADTF format. It differs quite from ATDF format.

ADTF is an Automotive Data and Time-Triggered Framework. 

Thanks,

Arev

CTO | RAFA Solutions

Certified-LabVIEW-Embedded-Systems-Developer_rgb.jpgCertified-LabVIEW-Architect_rgb.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,614 Views)

@arevh wrote:

Thank you for your research. But actually I was looking for some information regarding ADTF format. It differs quite from ATDF format.

ADTF is an Automotive Data and Time-Triggered Framework. 

Oops (or maybe I should say Poos).  So I presume you also saw the ADTF "Toolbox" (which seems to have at least a Matlab "hook") by Elektrobit.  There's not a lot of info out there on the web, it seems ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,598 Views)

Yes. That's why I tried to ask in the forum, hoping somebody had dealt with ADTF format files.

Thanks,

Arev

CTO | RAFA Solutions

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,595 Views)