LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One Keithley Current Vs Time for electrochemical measurement

Hi everyone I am working on this bloc diagram (attached file) and I would like to display the graph current vs time during my measurement. The graph votage vs time is display but not current vs time .I would like to observe both on two different graphs current vs time and voltage vs time .Please anymone can add the appropriate modification to help me. I am in chemestry backgroud.

Thank you very much  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(844 Views)

Hi Stephkd,

@Stephkd wrote:

I am working on this bloc diagram (attached file) and I would like to display the graph current vs time during my measurement.

You really need to work a lot more on this block diagram!

Why do you need so many local variables? Use wires instead!!!

Why do you need to copy data from a control terminal into a local variable to the very same control???

All that tells us you REALLY should take the beginner courses offered in the "Training resources" at the top of the LabVIEW board. Take a close look at the topics about "THINK DATAFLOW!"…

(Like in State "ConfA" there is NO local variable needed at all!)

@Stephkd wrote:

The graph votage vs time is display but not current vs time .

I would like to observe both on two different graphs current vs time and voltage vs time . 

So you already know how to plot voltage over time: just do the same for current over time!

Btw. you don't plot your data "vs time" the way you are using simple chart! You just plot data over "number of measurement"…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(831 Views)