LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I separate Left and right audio channels in labview 8.5 tia sal22

can any one help me to solve this?

i have recorded the vibration by using sound wave recorder example. Here i have to record  the voltage along with the vibration.can any one help me how to write two channels in lab view.I'm not able to give left and right channels.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,436 Views)

Hi anuann,

please create your own discussion threads instead of entering very old discussions…

can any one help me how to write two channels in lab view.I'm not able to give left and right channels.

LabVIEW cames with a lot of example VIs.

Did you examine the DAQmx examples explaining how to output waveforms? (I talk about the basic DAQmx examples, not the ones from Sound&Vibration toolkit…)

On your VI: Why do you configure (up to) two AI channels but then read only one of them?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,430 Views)

I have to write both voltage and hum in single wav file..this is my requirement...i have used two channels in DAQ both a1 and a0.a1 to rectifier and a0 to microphone,i need to write both the values in a single wave file,can u provide me with block diagram as soon as possible....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,369 Views)

@anuann wrote:

I have to write both voltage and hum in single wav file..this is my requirement...i have used two channels in DAQ both a1 and a0.a1 to rectifier and a0 to microphone,i need to write both the values in a single wave file,can u provide me with block diagram as soon as possible....

Why, is your homework due tomorrow?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,362 Views)