LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting Maximum AND Minimum Value from 1D array on LabVIEW™.

Hi, 

I am having a problems getting the maximum and min value from a 1D array in a while loop on LabVIEW. I have tried different operation but there are not comparable, so am just ask for any help I can get pls. Below is a picture of where am at and the file for my LabVIEW.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,353 Views)

I don't recognize the icons you are using -- is that, perhaps, LabVIEW NXG?

I'm guessing that you must be very new to LabVIEW.  When I open the Array Palette (where I expect to find functions related to Arrays), there is one called "Max & Min" that I might think would be appropriate.  I might put it on the Block Diagram, right-click it, and read its Help description ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,338 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

I don't recognize the icons you are using -- is that, perhaps, LabVIEW NXG?

Well, the post was tagged as "LabVIEW NXG".

Back to the OP...

What have you tried?

Since the DAQmx Read is outputting a Waveform, you might need to use Get Waveform Components to extract the Y array and then use the Array Max & Min.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,326 Views)

THE MAX AND MIN ARRAY PALETTE  IS NOT COMPATIBLE  WITH IT. I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE WAVEFORM PALETTE BUT IS NOT ALSO WORKING 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,298 Views)

No need to scream. There is also no need to post the same question in multiple locations.

continued here.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,290 Views)