LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error 1 occurred at Get Queue Status in NI_LVConfig.lvlib:Get File Path.vi->NI_LVConfig

Solved!
Go to solution

The code is calling Close Config Data.vi. The error is apparently caused by the deep internal call chain. Why would Close Config Data.vi complain about an invalid path since it's input is a refnum? I just saw this in LV 2015. The preceding Open and Write succeeded.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(861 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author d.w.b

> Why would Close Config Data.vi complain about an invalid path since it's input is a refnum?

It was not. Possible reason(s) says IF "...the input is a path, the path might contain a character not allowed...". In this case, the input is a refnum so the error would be indicating an invalid refnum. My refnum was created by Open and used by Write successfully so valid just before. Unlike the original poster's screenshot, I have no other error displayed. While debugging I noticed the cause, two Close calls in a row, one hidden under other structures, thus the 2nd call complaining that the refnum was already closed.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(848 Views)

I have split this off the 5 yearold post  you accidentally replied to.

Perhaps you could give us a bit more information about your problem?  Can you show a snippet of the code causing the error?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(842 Views)