From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RS485 2 wire communication

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have order RS485 to USB converter. So i first try VISA communication than i switch to FPGA mode. 

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(837 Views)

Hello All

For RS485 communication i have purchase 3onedata company USB4485 USB to RS485 Converter. 

It have 4 DB9 Connector. I have connected by device with one of DB9 connector. In NI MAX i have deduct this converter. I have try to communication with this converter to my device but still not getting any response. Can any one check NI MAX configuration and my command request is (0104 B300 0000 803F 9A99 D93F 03C2) So how can i write this in NI MAX. 

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture3.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(819 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author amit01

Hello All

Thank You for your support.

Now i am got data in NI MAX VISA test panel. 

Now i want same data using LabVIEW. I have try but not get data. 

How can i get data using LabVIEW. i have connected RS485 to USB converter in my laptop USB port. 

Capturedata.PNG21.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(811 Views)

Write click your string control or string constant and pick View display style or view radix.  (Don't have LabVIEW in front of me at the moment to find exact phrasing.)  Then change the display style to hex display.  Key in your hex values.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(803 Views)