From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFID RC522 Module Issue

Hello everyone,
I've been recently trying to get the MFRC522 module working with Raspberry Pi 3 + Linx. My code was based on a C library written for the usage with Arduino (Module uses SPI protocol for communication). Despite many tries, I wasn't able to get this thing working. Now, I am trying to do the easiest task I can imagine - initialize the module ale read a value of some register (for example, register with the current timer value). The library for Arduino itself is pretty complex for me, but the initialization and reading register look simple - I have no idea what mistake I made. The vi runs, but no matter what register I choose, I always get a 0, which is not possible. I will be most grateful for any kind of help with this.

Link to the Arduino library: https://github.com/miguelbalboa/rfid
Below i attached the images of the vi's but i can provide all the project files if needed (I didnt want to upload too much clutter).

I know there is a special board for Linx users, but I post this also here so I can get all the attention I can 🙂

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,871 Views)