LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions of Pulse oximter

Hello,

Really, I don't how to abstract my situation..., but let's try. I have really pulseoximeter and NI ELVIS board, input and out works fine. If someone had information before my post about pulse oximeter principles, they know, what it is two LED's - red and infrared. In different frequency the turn on and off. Ratio of SpO2 are calculated from R=AC(red)/DC(red)/AC(infrared)/DC(infrared). AC - pulsation component, DC - constant (bone, muscule and etc.). When I turn on my Labview (click "RUN") in all cases, in graph i see, AC and DC waves of those components are "jumping" and every time when I run on software. Imagination: one waves are goes direction, but when I click STOP, they stop, but after I click RUN button, the wave isn't continous, it is, but in other direction of wave, and every time. As you know, fotosensor have backlight (?, I dont know, but I mean light on RED and IR), and then I off backlight of two lights, and try to run soft and stopped it, and every time waves are going in right direction, no "jumping", but goes straight. So, maybe have any ideas where is problem? On my view something is not good with  frequency of pulseoximeter and of NI ELVIS board.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,922 Views)

There could be many things.  Most likely is that the way you have your program written, things do not work exactly as you expected. But, we cannot tell without seeing your program.

Of course we do not have a pulse oximeter, so please run your program. When some of the data showing the problem is shown on the indicators, stop the program. Go to the Edit menu and choose Make Current Values Default. Then save the VI (to a different name) and post that VI.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,898 Views)