From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question(s) about the Active Cell:Position property node for a table control

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

What determines the Active Cell Position property node for a table control? I have this in my code and I am displaying its value to a front panel indicator. The value displayed is always set to 0,0. The help for the property node say that it is "read -only" so what sets the value of Active Cell Position  for a Table Control?

Regards,

Kaspar
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,742 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaspar

You set the active cell with a property node.  Once you select an active cell, you can do specific things to that cell and that cell alone, things like set the background color.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(2,720 Views)

Hello,

Thansk for getting back to me. I initially assumed that the value of the "Active Cell Position" would change based upon the table cell that I clicked on, The "EditPos" property Node does that. I just have to remember to programtically (or manually) set the value of the Active cell position before I change the characteristics of the selected cell. 

Regards,

Kaspar
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,696 Views)