LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about converting data

hi everyone,
      i am working on my senior project. i have previously post some of my question. however, it seems that after a while, no one will reply my post anymore. Therefore, i decided to make a new post.

i am using labview 8.2 and trying converting the data from the sensor.  Once the sensor is powering on, it keeps sending its measuring value to the computer through the srial port. The use  hi and lo bytes represent a value, and I have to read pull out the last 7 bit from hi and low bytes and put them together (so we have 14 bit now). In addtion to the 14 bits,  i need to  add two more 00 in front to get the proper reading. i am wandering how can do it in labview.  i also upload the manufacture manual in case that i have confused with the concept.

Thanks.

ps; if you want to more info, please see my previous post: at http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&thread.id=318819

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,239 Views)

@zhao.lin wrote:
hi everyone,
      i am working on my senior project. i have previously post some of my question. however, it seems that after a while, no one will reply my post anymore. Therefore, i decided to make a new post.

Really? You received 2 replies to your post just today! A little impatient, are we?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,236 Views)
yes, because i have been driven crazy about by this task.  Sorry about that. feel free to make any comments. i am eage to learn and finish my project.

zhi
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,228 Views)
Continue here
Message 4 of 4
(2,197 Views)